Despite its diminutive stature, the HSD is a mid-sized cargo bike with some serious hauling capacity. With a maximum gross vehicle weight of 180 kg (397 lb) and an XL-sized Atlas H Rack, it’ll carry passengers or a week’s worth of groceries or camping equipment for the weekend. It even has a dedicated trailer mount, so adding extra cargo is a cinch.
Tern offer dozens of accessories to customize an HSD to your needs.. Carry passengers from toddlers to adults (176lbs max), pets, and cargo. Front racks rated up to 40lb available.
Store your HSD upright to minimize its foot print, and transport it in a motor vehicle with ease using the handlebar’s fold-flat technology.
The HSD S11 is the highest performance HSD for riders who prefer traditional shifting, and one of the very few class3 cargo bikes. Get around town FAST with a Bosch Performance Sport motor, now with Smart System connectivity.
As an “S-Class” Tern, the S11 includes the Bosch Connect Module GPS tracker and features a brake light and high beam front light, upgraded brakes, and a suspension seatpost.
- Bosch® Performance Sport 28mph Smart System 75NM
- Includes Bosch Connect Module (GPS Alarm and Tracking)
- 545Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- Brake Light
- Super bright front light with high beam
- Magura Hydraulic Brakes
- Cane Creek Thudbuster Suspension Seatpost
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Shimano Deore 11sp
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
NOTE: Accessory / Lifestyle / Detail Pictures may be from other HSD Gen2 bikes in colors unavailable for this specific model.