Despite its diminutive stature, the HSD is a mid-sized cargo bike with some serious hauling capacity. With a maximum gross vehicle weight of 180 kg (397 lb) and an XL-sized Atlas H Rack, it’ll carry passengers or a week’s worth of groceries or camping equipment for the weekend. It even has a dedicated trailer mount, so adding extra cargo is a cinch.
Tern offer dozens of accessories to customize an HSD to your needs.. Carry passengers from toddlers to adults (176lbs max), pets, and cargo. Front racks rated up to 40lb available.
Store your HSD upright to minimize its foot print, and transport it in a motor vehicle with ease using the handlebar’s fold-flat technology.
The P5i is the most accessible belt drive cargo bike we sell, offering intuitive and low maintenance shifting – perfect for a busy life in the ocean air. Never have to lube your chain again! Tackle all your errands and escapades with a Bosch Performance motor, now with Smart System connectivity.
- Durable and intuitive Shimano® Internal Shifting
- Belt Drive by Gates®
- Bosch® Performance Smart System 75NM
- Bosch Connect Module* Compatible (optional bike alarm and tracking)
- 545Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
NOTE: Accessory / Lifestyle / Detail Pictures may be from other HSD Gen2 bikes in colors unavailable for this specific model.