IN STOCK: Tern HSD S8i. The Tern HSD S8i offers upgraded components and a simpler maintenance schedule – thanks to it’s Gates Belt Drive (no greasy chain) and Shimano Nexus internally geared hub.
The HSD is mighty but mini: It’s easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
Despite its diminutive stature, the HSD is a mid-sized cargo bike with some serious hauling capacity. With a maximum gross vehicle weight of 170 kg (374 lb) and an XL-sized Atlas H Rack, it’ll carry a week’s worth of groceries or camping equipment for the weekend. It even has a dedicated trailer mount, so adding extra cargo is a cinch.
The mid-range HSD 8si minimizes maintenance thanks to the Gates Belt Drive and Shimano internally geared hub. Brakes by Magura mean effortless stopping power. Tackle all your errands and escapades with a Bosch Active Line Plus motor on the versatile HSD.
- Strong and smooth Bosch® Active Line Plus motor
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Shimano® Nexus 8 speed internal-gear hub
- Magura® MT4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Low maintenance Gates Carbon Drive® CDX belt
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi or Yepp Nexxt Maxi child seat—no adapters needed]
Please Call for Details: