Enormously Useful. Surprisingly Smaller.
The Tern HSD’s have arrived, but in limited quantities. Please call for availability or place your deposit for the next order
The HSD is mighty but mini: It’s easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
Despite its diminutive stature, the HSD is a mid-sized cargo bike with some serious hauling capacity. With a maximum gross vehicle weight of 170 kg (374 lb) and an XL-sized Atlas H Rack, it’ll carry a week’s worth of groceries or camping equipment for the weekend. It even has a dedicated trailer mount, so adding extra cargo is a cinch.
The mid-range HSD 8si minimizes maintenance thanks to the Gates Belt Drive and Shimano internally geared hub. Brakes by Magura mean effortless stopping power. Tackle all your errands and escapades with a Bosch Active Line Plus motor on the versatile HSD.
- Strong and smooth Bosch® Active Line Plus motor
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Shimano® Nexus 8 speed internal-gear hub
- Magura® MT4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Low maintenance Gates Carbon Drive® CDX belt
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi or Yepp Nexxt Maxi child seat—no adapters needed]
Please Call for Details: