Tern HSD S11. Please phone – 831-621-2309 – for details.
is mighty but mini: It’s easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
Despite its diminutive stature, the HSD is a mid-sized cargo bike with some serious hauling capacity. With a maximum gross vehicle weight of 170 kg (374 lb) and an XL-sized Atlas H Rack, it’ll carry a week’s worth of groceries or camping equipment for the weekend. It even has a dedicated trailer mount, so adding extra cargo is a cinch.
The S11 is the sportiest Tern HSD
- Bosch® Performance Line Sport motor, pedal assist up to 28 mph (Class 3)
- Bosch® Intuvia display
- 500Wh battery for a range of up to 74 mi
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 11-speed Shimano® Deore XT Shadow+ derailleur
- Magura® hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 4’11” to 6’5”
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi child seat—no adapters needed