Enormously Useful. Surprisingly Smaller.
The HSD is mighty but mini: It’s easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
Despite its diminutive stature, the HSD is a mid-sized cargo bike with some serious hauling capacity. With a maximum gross vehicle weight of 170 kg (374 lb) and an XL-sized Atlas H Rack, it’ll carry a week’s worth of groceries or camping equipment for the weekend. It even has a dedicated trailer mount, so adding extra cargo is a cinch.
Ride effortlessly and shift automatically on the flagship Tern HSD S+, featuring Enviolo automaitiq shifting and the newest Bosch Performance Line motor with a 500Wh battery . Maintenance is minimized thanks to the Gates Belt Drive, while brakes by Magura mean effortless stopping power. You’re sure to stay comfortable with the included Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost.
Tern HSD S+ is expected in stock winter 2020 – Please call for details or to reserve yours today
- Next-generation Bosch® Performance Line motor with Intuvia display
- Larger 500Wh battery
- Integrated automatic shifting
- Enviolo Sport 380 hub
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST suspension seatpost
- Magura® MT4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Gates Carbon Drive® CDX belt
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
Please Call for Details: