eBike Rentals & Tours
Dear Electric Bike Rental Customer
Our apology – our Online Rental Reservations are presently unavailable.
We are selling our 2018 Rental Bikes (see our Sale Page) and preparing our exciting new 2019 Electric Demonstration and Rental Bikes. Some of those 2019 rental bikes are now available – please see below. Others will be ready by early February. By early February we will resume Online Rental Reservations. In the meantime, please call the shop for the latest details or to make a reservation.
Current eBikes 2019 Expanded Rental Bike Line Up
– New Electric City / Comfort bikes – arriving late January
– New Haibike Xduro Nduro Full-suspension Electric MTB (eMTB)s – arriving late January
– New Premium Pivot Shuttle Electric MTB – in stock now – $129 / day
– New Riese & Muller Premium Electric Urban, eAdventure, and eCargo Bikes – available now – $99 or $129 / day
Riese & Muller Test Center Demonstration Models available now:
– Riese & Muller Supercharger GX Rohloff HS
– Riese & Muller Multicharger GX Touring Dual Battery + Passenger Kit
– Riese & Muller Charger GT Vario HS
– Riese & Muller Charger Mixte GH Vario
– Riese & Muller Nevo GH Vario
– Riese & Muller Roadster Touring HS
– Riese & Muller Tinker Vario
– Riese & Muller Load 75 Vario HS ( arriving in Feb/Mar )
Please call 831-621-2309 to reserve a Pivot Shuttle or Riese & Muller
A driver’s license and credit card are required
- Bikes to be returned to shop half an hour before closing time each day — or add $20 for overnight rental
- Riders must be at 18 years of age, or with adult supervision and shop approval
- Riders must approve a Liability Waiver
Online Reservations Not Presently Available
Guided Bike Tours through Santa Cruz Bike Tours
We partner with Santa Cruz Bike Tours who offers custom eBike and pedal bike tours. For over 10 years, they’ve taken guests to beautiful and interesting places they may not have otherwise found. Single Rider – $120. Two or more riders – $85 each Includes bikes, helmets, water, snacks and binoculars. Call (831) 722-BIKE (2453) or email to email@example.com to reserve.
Guided eMTB Tours through The Ride Guides
The Ride Guides offer both a casual Coast Cruise and a much more challenging Spectacular Singletrack rIde. Rides are tailored to your preferred riding style and trail types. You can combine eMTB’s with conventional MTB’s as you wish. They also have your post-ride needs covered, with recommendations for places to get food and beverages that will turn your out-of-towner ride into a one-of-the-crew experience. Click here to book your guided ride now!